Saturday, March 10, 2007

fs-ed

i feel fs. for a number or reasons actually. firstly, its a series of blunders and hearing disabilities on my part that made me look rather silly while walking up the stairs to economics on friday. part of that involved me hearing le chatelier's principle as argehand's (whatever that is. in fact i dont think it exists) principle. secondly, which is not really fs on my part was to encounter the same archery j1 at the front of the canteen in a similar manner three times but only noticed in the third when she finally responded to my friendly gesture. and thirdly, something unfortunate happened to my phone as a result of spinning very fast in one spot. bleah. i could barely walk straight after that. almost walked into a bunch of bushes after that. and fourth, i finally managed to identify my sleep cycle after 3 months that will now let me stay awake longer to do work. bloody hell. from 11 onwards i feel insanely sleepy. but yesterday night i discovered that at around twelve plus plus i suddenly feel rejuvenated but the problem was that i got a really painful cramp on my leg i wasnt exactly in a position to do something about it except lie there and hope i fall asleep which took me quite some time. but strangely, when i do maths, i barely feel sleepy. hmm. best lah. play music quiz on my ipod until i reach score of 100k. bleah.

of course i fs-ed in another way in that people who read the thing two posts down thought it was me and that i turned into a druggie guy who angst about life. nono indra, dont need to disappointed and disgusted at me. haha.

No comments: